MoreFire! Ranch Burgers
(6 servings) -brought to you by Chef Meesh
- 3lbs Ground sirloin
- ¼ c Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp of Goya Completo seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Can of Pam original oil spray
- 1 Bottle of MoreFire! Hotsauce
- 1 heart of Romain lettuce
- 1 Ripe tomato, fresh
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Jar of sandwich pickles
- 1 small pack od chorizo sausage
- Slices of Munster cheese (1 slice per burger)
- 2 Tbsp of Mayonnaise
- Mix together ground sirloin, ranch dressing, Goya seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Cover mixture and place in fridge for an hour.
- Grab about a fist full of sirloin and form in to balls. Place balls on a sheet of foil sprayed with Pam.
- Fatten balls with the palm of your hand and use your thumb to make an indent in the middle (this will cause your burgers not to shrink). Spray the top of the burgers with Pam.
- Heat your grill to about 400 degrees, using a flat iron spatula transfer burgers to grill, place burgers on grill and cook till blood forms in the middle of the indented burger. This is when you know to flip your burger and cook till desired temperature.
- Build burger and top with Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce.
It’s time for a MoreFire! Ranch Burgers!!!
MoreFire! Ranch burger was created out of the necessity of alleviating the traditional tail gate burger. The love for Ranch dressing and Morefire! all in one.