MoreFire Jerk Salmon
(Serves 4) -brought to you by Chef Meesh
- 4 (4 oz) Salmon fillets
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- MoreFire Hotsauce
- Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of minced garlic
- Table spoon of butter
- Lime Wedge
- If using frozen Salmon please follow defrosting instructions on package.
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Season Salmon with salt and pepper.
- In oven safe dish drizzle olive oil on the bottom of pan.
- Place pieces of Salmon in the dish skin side down.
- Brush on Morefire hotsauce as a glaze.
- Cook for about 8-10 mins ( cooking times vary on size of salmon).
- Trim and clean
- Simmer asparagus in butter and garlic for 5-7 mins.
** Serve over a bed of hot white rice (Jasmine preferred) and garnish with lime wedge**