MoreFire! Naked Nugget Grillers (Serves 8)
This is the ultimate tailgating food item that will easily be the highlight of the food table. Easy to make, tastes Great! A great recipe to show you the versatility and mobility of Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce.
– 4 skinless/boneless chicken beasts
– 10 oz of Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce
1. Cut the chicken breasts into pieces the size of 1-2 inch chucks
2. Mix the chicken chunks and roughly 6 ounces of Goldson’s MoreFire! HotSauce in a bowl/container until meat is evenly coated
3. Place meat & MoreFire! mix into a large ziploc bag and let it marinate in the fridge (or cooler) for at least 1/2 hour OR overnight if have the time
(be sure you plan on cooking in well ventilated area)
1a. FOR OPEN FLAME GRILL:Place the marinated chicken on grill
1b. FOR SAUTE PAN:Coat the bottom of the pan with butter or margarine
2. Cook chicken and stir/flip as needed for 8-10 minutes OR until chicken is firm, tender and thoroughly cooked.
3. Place grilled chicken in serving dish
4. Pour 4
oz of Goldson’s MoreFire! Hot Sauce on chicken and mix until coated
5. Serve and enjoy!